Black Friday 2010




 ordered this for my son who is a huge LBP lover and was disappointed that LBP2 would not be out until after Christmas. So, I ordered the PSP with LBP, the movie, and 1 gig memory stick on Thanksgiving for the ridiculous amount of 129.00 instead of waiting in line, and finalized at 11:00 pm on Thanksgiving, (11/25), and I have already received my order on the evening of 11/27 which is 3 days prior to when the estimated delivery date was. So I avoided the chaos of Black Friday lines, received the product prior to the next business day after Thanksgiving for free, thanks to being a Amazon Prime member, avoided sales tax, and received the 15.00 credit towards future game purchases. 

I will never wait in line again, I will be a loyalist towards Amazon for future Christmas gifts and will forever remember the year I was able to give my son the gift he wanted above all else in a year that was financially hardest for my family without sacrificing my time in a line all night before Black Friday.

0 ความคิดเห็น